Financial Services: Champions
Whistleblowing Champions Expert Workshop
Staff working in the financial services industry are in the top five sectors that contact us on our confidential advice line and our cases from this sector are consistently rising. We are also working closely with the financial services sector to develop a benchmark for whistleblowing arrangements and have decades of experience in providing advice to organisations on best practice.
This specially designed financial services-tailored whistleblowing masterclass is a must for Whistleblowing Champions in financial services organisations. The interactive session covers all the key areas of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA’s) new rules, provides a rich learning environment with the experts in this field, and a great opportunity for peer to peer learning. Specifically the session will cover:
• Challenges of the FCA rules and the Whistleblowing Champion role
• Embedding and evaluating best practice arrangements
• Relevant legislation
• Handling whistleblowing disclosures appropriately
• Anonymity, confidentiality and protecting the whistleblower
• Leadership and communications
• Overseeing arrangements, key considerations, transparency and accountability
Each course runs from 09.00-13.00 and includes refreshments and networking lunch.
• Deepen your understanding of your role and responsibility as a Champion in helping your organisation lead the way in developing robust whistleblowing arrangements and achieving a culture where staff feel able to raise concerns
• Assist in compliance with the training, reporting and oversight elements in the new FCA rules
• Meet, share ideas and learn from your peers in other financial services organisations
• Tuesday 28 February
£495 (ex VAT) per delegate
Our courses fill up quickly, so book early by calling 0203 117 2520 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state ‘FS Expert Workshop’ in the subject line.
If you would like a member of our Business Support team to contact you to discuss this further, please click here.