Recent research has found UK charities are failing to put in place robust whistleblowing arrangements, with 22% not having a policy at all and 35% having whistleblowing arrangements not widely known about, according to online magazine Third Sector.
PCaW - which counts Marie Curie, Terrence Higgins Trust, The British Red Cross, Addaction and The Scout Association as clients - have now arranged a Charity Masterclass which will be led by our Chief Executive Cathy James.
- A great opportunity to meet and share ideas with other Trustees and high level executives
- Up to date industry best practice in light of recent governance and data
- The chance to understand and overcome challenges of implementing whistleblowing arrangements
The session will cover:
- Current challenges in the charity sector
- Why its key to have whistleblowing arrangements & channels
- Risks and challenges of implementing arrangements
- Leadership & Comms
- Overseeing arrangements, key considerations, transparency and accountability
- Guest speaker
Wednesday 18 October 2017 (9am-1pm)
£295 ex VAT per place.
Our courses fill up quickly, so book early by calling 0203 117 2520 or emailing us at email@example.com and state ‘Charity Masterclass in the subject line.
If you would like a member of our Business Support team to contact you to discuss this further, please click here.